A Chamber membership is an annual investment structured to be proportional to your company’s size. All memberships are based on the number of employees (based on a full-time equivalent).
As an alternative to the standard investment schedule we have developed Tiered membership levels. The members of these select leadership groups share a common interest in influencing the direction and quality of Lima’s growth. These memberships expand our leadership base and provide valuable input to the Chamber of Commerce.
The tiered membership levels allow member businesses to expand the benefits of the membership to include e-mail advertising, online advertising, directory enhancements, event sponsorship allowances, event ticket allowances, signage at company events and much more… adding additional value to your membership.
- Tier 1 – $1,100 (1-20 employees) – Value of Benefits Received: $3,019
- Tier 2 – $1,650 (21-50 employees) – Value of Benefits Received: $3,899
- Tier 3 – $2,750 (51-100 employees) – Value of Benefits Received: $5,577
- Tier 4 – $5,500 (100+ employees) – Value of Benefits Received: $9,130
- Tier 5 – $7,150 (501-1500 employees) – Value of Benefits Received: $11,000
- Tier 6 – $11,000 (1500+ employees) – Value of Benefits Received $14,300Please contact Cindy Tenwalde at 419-222-1608 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.