Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from a knowledgeable slate of speakers.
- Sarah Morrison, Administrator of the Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation
- Jodie Taylor, Commissioner for the Ohio Industrial Commission
- Experienced attorneys in the areas of employment law and Workers’ Compensation.
Presentation topics will include:
- Worker’s Compensation law and employment law updates.
- Practices and procedures for both the Bureau of Worker’s Compensation and the Industrial Commission.
- Current employment law topics including transgender and sexual orientation in the workplace.
Registration will begin at 8:30 AM with the program starting at 9 AM and concluding at 1 PM.
** Attendance at this forum counts as one regular attendance for members of the West Central Ohio Safety Council, and as an external training credit for any safety council members attending from other councils.
Cancellations must be made a week prior to the event.