The PITCHFEST competition is sponsored by Greater Lima Region, Inc. and features two categories of interest for all entrepreneurs in the eight-county region.
- There is a start-up category and an emerging category. The start-up category is for all entrepreneurs that want to receive funding to start a new business.
- The emerging category is for any business already in operation for 1-3 years.
- The competition will award $10,000 worth of cash and prizes.
Submissions are accepted August 1-September 30, 2020. In order to participate in the PITCHFEST:
- written business plan
- summary (3-5 sentences) of why you want to pitch
- send to PITCHFEST@LIMACHAMBER.com no later than September 30, 2020.