OhioMeansJobs Allen County empowers our local workforce.
We work to provide and promote a workforce system that offers individuals, employers, and the community opportunities to achieve and sustain economic prosperity. Our goal is to help employers find and retain skilled workers and help job seekers find employment.
OhioMeansJobs – Allen County provides local companies with the resources they need to fill positions with qualified employees.
- Job Posting
- Recruitment & Marketing Services
- On-The-Job Training
- Incumbent Worker Training
- Federal Tax Credits and Dedications for Employers
- State of Ohio’s Worker Opportunity Tax Credit
- Labor Market Information
- Rapid Response/ Layoff and Dislocation Service
Job Seeker Services
If you are looking for a job or are considering a career change, OhioMeansJobs Allen County works directly with employers to find qualified candidates. We will connect you with resources for training or skills enhancement, career information, provide one-on-one job search assistance, and much more.
- Personalized Job Searching
- Resume Building and Customization
- Employment Resources
- Salary Information
- Education & Training
- Career Exploration
- Prevention, Retention, and Contingency
- Employment Incentive Program
- Employment Transporation
- UNOH and OhioMeansJobs Allen County Career Center